More about TAF
TAF gives pleasant experience for each customer to make their dreams of having a car comes true. TAF is here with a variety of services to provide financing solutions for TAFriends, from car loans to multipurpose installments with flexible payment facilities. By always prioritizing professionalism and service excellence, TAF always brings comfort, convenience, and speed to each of its products and services.
Deployment of Debtor
All Over Indonesia
Our Company Vision and Mission
To be the preferred financing solution for Toyota ownership through service excellence.
- To provide the best value to customers.
- To be a partner of Toyota to achieve long term success.
- To provide a sustainable value creation to Shareholders.
- To be an employer of choice.
- To share prosperity to the community.
- May - Issuance of Continuance Bonds III Toyota Astra Financial Services Phase I of 2020, with principal amount Rp 745,050,000,000.
- June - Launched DEAL application
- August - Opened Tasikmalaya, Sukabumi, Palangkaraya, Palu, Palopo, and Kendari Sub-Branch Office.
- November - Opened Banda Aceh Sub-Branch Office.
- December - Opened Jogjakarta Branch Office.
September - Awarded as The Best Business Contribution in Indonesia Contact Center Association (ICCA) 2019.
- JULY - Opened Tangerang BSD City Branch Office
- AUGUST - Opened Banjar Branch Office
- FEBRUARY - Issuance of Continuance Bonds II Toyota Astra Financial Services Phase II of 2017, with principle amount Rp 1,555,000,000,000
- JUNE - Opened Surabaya Puncak Permai Branch Office
- JULY - Opened Bekasi Revo Town Branch Office
- AUGUST - Opened Semarang Branch Office
- OCTOBER - Achieved Top 5 Best Consumer Choice Multifinance Company - Car Leasing from Warta Ekonomi Magazine
- DECEMBER - Awarded as Best Finance Company in 2017 for asset category >5 trillion from Asosiasi Perusahaan Pembiayaan Indonesia
- MARCH - Issuance of US Dollar Bonds, with principle amount USD 50 million (full amount) guaranteed by Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- MAY - Achieved Most Admired Company Award for Multifinance Category from Warta Ekonomi
- JUNE - Issuance of Continuance Bonds II Toyota Astra Financial Services Phase I of 2016, with principle amount Rp 1,500,000,000,000
- Opened Manado and Pontianak Branch Offices.
- Obtain License to market Musyarakah Mutanaqishah (MMQ) from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Services Authority)
- Achieved 1st Best Multifinance for asset category >10 trillion, the Best of the Best Information Technology (Overall), and the Best of the Best Corporate Social Responsibility (Overall) in Indonesian Multifinance Award
- SEPTEMBER - Achieved “Sangat Bagus” for the performance in 2015 from Infobank Magazine
- OCTOBER - Achieved Stellar Workplace in Employee Commitment, Stellar Workplace in Employee Satisfaction and Best Stellar Workplace for Mid-Size Employer from Kontan Magazine
Fill the year with accomplishments
- Opens Branch Offices in Serang and Depok
- TAF issued Shogun Bonds with a maximum limit of US $ 50 million (full amount) which was guaranteed by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- The issuance of Toyota Astra Financial Services Phase II Sustainable Bonds I 2015, with a principal amount of Rp 1.509,000,000,000
- Issued Sustainable Bonds I Toyota Astra Financial Services Phase III Year 2015, with a principal amount of Rp 1,668,000,000,000
Easy and Convenient Online Payment
TAF started to implement the Online Way of Payment through BRI (Bank Republic Indonesia) by Teller and ATM channel.
Never Stop Innovating
- TAF launched the Toyota used car financing service
- TAF launched the Toyota forklift financing service
- TAF opened Kediri, Bengkalis (Duri), Karawang and Banjarmasin Branch Offices
- TAF launched a new financing service based on Sharia principle
Built A Better Business Climate
- Car loan services became wider due to the opening of a new branch office in Padang
- Increased shares issued and fully paid into Rp800.000 million
- TAF opened new branch offices in Cirebon, Jember, Batam, Jambi, Bengkulu, Samarinda and Kelapa Gading
Implemented The Way Of Payment All Over The Country
- TAF implemented the Way of Payment through PT Pos Indonesia (Persero)
- TAF opened new branch offices in Lampung and Tangerang
Growing Bigger Consistently
- TAF opened new branch offices in Palembang and Medan
- There was an increased share issued and fully paid into Rp650 billion
The Commitment To Expand The Services
TAF has built new branch offices in several big cities, such as Denpasar, Malang, Bogor, Bekasi, and Balikpapan.
The Passion For Growth
Pekanbaru started to get TAF's products and services due to the opening of a new branch office in the city. TAF also closed the year with sales achievement of 29.064 units.
The Issuance of Samurai Bonds
The publication of Samurai Bonds of PT Toyota Astra Financial Services Japanese Yen Bonds Series A (2007) and Series B (2007) each amounting to JPY 4 billion, which were guaranteed by The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Beginning of Wonderful Journeys
TAF has started to provide car loan services under the PT Toyota Astra Financial Services Company.
Our leadership team and The Directors help us to define our holistic, results-driven policies to make us grow our business, improve our processes, also enable a successful and happy future for all.
Board of Commisioners
TAF is governed by 3 members of Board Of Commissioners who have a role to supervise and maintain the company’s policies. They have brought TAF to become a strong company to face challenges and competition in the auto financing industry.
Sharia Supervisory Board
Sharia TAF Business Unit is supervised by 3 members of Sharia Advisory Council who is appointed by the Shareholders as recommended by National Sharia Board of Indonesian Ulama Council. They have a role to ensure that all of product, services, and operational activities compliance with islamic principles.
To be the main choice in Toyota vehicle financing solutions with excellent service.